- Monday, August 15
- Tuesday, August 16
- Thursday, August 18
The PTA helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for in-class libraries, and a sunshade for the outdoor picnic area.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Get your gear
Shop our store! Show your school spirit by purchasing a new Jackson Jaguars mask or t-shirt. Each year, we will also have school supply packages for each grade available for purchase.
Jackson Spirit Nights
Join us at local restaurants where you can dine and a percentage of the proceeds will be donated back to Jackson!
Box Tops for Education
If every student’s family at Jackson Elementary scans 20 Box Tops, we’ll earn $1000! Here is how we raise money with Box Tops for Education.
- Look for the little “Box Tops for Education” coupon as you shop!
They add up! When you pay for your order at the store, be sure to keep your receipt!
- Use the Box Tops app. This is how our school earns the money! Every time you shop, scan your receipt and see the amount you are earning for our school.
When joining Jackson PTA, you are helping to fund field trips, programs, author visits and so much more! Your dues and donations benefits your students at Jackson.